Final task

Hello everyone!

I enjoyed a lot the Edpuzzle activities from the two blogs I had already evaluated "Ana educa y divierte ;)" and "ESL Freak"; both of their tasks are focused on current affairs and cultural issues, which I found quite motivating and interesting for my students. That is the reason why I will now plan an Edpuzzle activity with my groups based on how Easter is celebrated in UK and in the rest of the world. It is a great way to introduce new ideas and start learning about festivities and different traditions.

This first video was a complete activity available in Edpuzzle with all the questions already prepared.


The following one was made by me. It is about the history of Easter.


Hope you like them!

Comentarios

  1. Hi María de Mar!
    My name is Almudena and I am participating in the course "Innovative teaching practices supported by the focused use of ICT tools in the language classroom". I would like to tell you that I have had a look at your blog and I think it is very well organised and clear. I particularly love your final task about Easter. Youtube provides a treasure trove of cultural issues. In general, textbooks do not deal with festivities. That is why I find Edpuzzle so useful, because you can use specific parts of videos and create your own activities related to festivities. I am going to use your idea about Easter to design my final task.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Maria del Mar, I am in the last module of the course "Innovative teaching practices supported by the focused use of ICT tools in the language classroom". I would like to congratulate you for your work throughout the course with the creation of your blog. What I like the most is that all the ideas and tasks proposed are very clear and helpful. The aspect to improve, to put some, would be to give it a more fun format.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Genially Activity

Edpuzzle Activity

Reading as a way of life